1) Do you accept private and commercial tenants?
Yes, we can accommodate both personal household and commercial business tenants. We have up to 6-1/2 foot wide aisles to allow for maneuvering pallet jacks.
2) Do you provide moving carts and hand trucks?
Yes, we have both for on site use free of charge.
3) What is a climate controlled facility?
The self storage units are enclosed in an area where temperature and humidity levels are maintained by thermostat/humidistats. The temperature is kept between 55-75* and the humidity level at 35-55% to protect your stored belongings from extreme temperature and humidity levels.
4) What type of security is provided at the facility?
We have 24 hour seven day video camera surveillance and a keypad access system for your security and protection.
5) How do I gain access to the facility?
Utilizing your personal key code to the keypad access system is the only way to access entry to the self storage area.
6) Do you provide locks for the storage units?
Yes, you can purchase locks. We have padlocks and recommend our disc locks for maximum security. Once you purchase a lock you will have both keys. We do not keep any keys.
7) Do you have other retail supplies?
Yes, we sell a full range of moving and packing supplies in our on site office for your convenience.
8) Do you provide other types of storage?
Yes, we have climate controlled indoor car, boat and RV storage. We also have outdoor vehicle storage. Access to the indoor vehicle storage
is by appointment only.
9) What are your office hours?
Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.